Κυριακή 3 Απριλίου 2011

Gifts of the Spring

image by antonisartheart
Spring. One more Spring. One more beautiful Spring.

I have counted 12 projects that occupy my mind. Projects on travelling, helping others, ecology, psychology, animals... I will reveal them in the near future. There's one quite realistic project, which might give us a little bit of income. And that is... keeping other people's dogs for a short period of time.

I am so happy that our friend left us his dog! Nelos is a very good friend with Freeda and he even sleeps next to the cat! We are discovering our talent for positive dog training and it gives us so much joy...

Other people have expressed interest in leaving us with their dogs and I have already sent out an e-mail to friends who have dogs! It's a dream job! No, it's not a job... It's a game!

The other day I was walking on the mountain and I discovered a horse! He was with his owner and he asked me to keep an eye on him everytime I pass by... So I made a connection with Rigas (his name means king). He is a wonderful stallion, very calm and sociable. Another animal to keep an eye on... It's so weird that I live in Athens, yet I am so close to nature... It's the magic of the Wild West!

The Spring has indeed flourished! Have a good day...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου