Τρίτη 24 Μαΐου 2011

Destination... Sifnos!

I have been waitning to announce this big surprise till I was a hundred percent sure...

I've got a job in Sifnos. A small shop, with clothes,  jewllery and small objects is waiting for me.

In two weeks, on the 6th of June, we are packing our bags. My man and I, Freeda and Michelangelo, the canary are moving to Sifnos for three months. The cat is going to stay behind to watch the house.

Of course I have the usual butterflies, I worry about everything, I make disaster plans in my head most of the time, I think there is not enough time to prepare everything... the-usual-control-freak: me.

Of course everything is going to be fine, whether I worry or not...

Athens is going to kiss me goodbye with it's usual Jazz Festival, which starts today.

Back in the winter, when things were stressful, I kept my good spirits. I looked at what I have. I was greatful for what I had. I see this change as a result of the way I kept thinking.

Have a good day.

5 σχόλια:

  1. Ωωω, πολύ χαίρομαι.Να μας στέλνεις ανταποκρίσεις. φιλιά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ωωωω, τέλεια! Μπράβο, Θα περάσετε πολύ όμορφα κι όλα θα πάνε καλά. Στη Σίφνο δεν έχω πάει, να μας γράφεις, να μας λες πως είναι!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Συγχαρητήρια, είμαι σίγουρη πως θα έχετε ένα τέλειο καλοκαίρι!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Ευχαριστώ όλους σας! Θα βγάζω φωτογραφίες και θα σας τα πω όλα! Να έρθετε να τα πούμε και από κοντά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Περιμένω με αγωνία φωτογραφίες και εντυπώσεις!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή