Δευτέρα 7 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Skyros. Back to the farm...

Three years ago I wrote this post. I had just arrived to Skyros. Amanda's voice had seemed warm over the phone and I was ready for my new adventure. I spent two wonderful months there.Amanda became my big sister and we never stopped talking to the phone over the years.

Until she called me for a different reason. She wanted someone she could trust, to come to the farm and help the volunteers while she and Stathis where away to the UK. Could I come and spend two weeks on the farm? What an honour!

I am leaving on Wednesday. I am really exhited!

I can't help but compare the two situations. Three years ago, I did not drive. Now I'll take Freeda in the car and I'll drive myself to Skyros. My friend V. was driving. He is now the father of a little girl in Santorini. Antonis was there too. He was alive and well. I loved him for suppoting me on my journey. He is not here anymore. My dad was a distant figure who did not approve of my decision. Now he wants to come with me. And I'm really glad. So much has changed.... I have changed...

I cannot wait to be with the horses and cats and dogs in the remote farm in Skyros.

Of course I'll be writing about it/ 

Stay tuned!

2 σχόλια:

  1. ...είθε αυτό το ταξίδι λοιπόν να είναι άλλη μια νέα περιπέτεια της ζωή σου εμπνέοντας σε ακόμα περισσότερο να κυνηγήσεις τα όνειρα σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή