Κυριακή 15 Αυγούστου 2010

Change

In Athens again. Woke up in the morning, fed, watered and mucked out the fields. It's very hot and I'm travelling towards Athens. In the afternoon I am on a boat to Evia. I'm looking towards the horizon. Am I gonna see any dolphins this time? No.

In the night I am walking the streets of Athens. I almost cannot breathe from the heat and the city seems strange. Big buildings, dirty streets, homeless people, tourists who must be suffering from the heat. Athens in the heart of August. It's a strange feeling being here at this time of the year. Rarely I find myself in the city on the 15th of August. It seems that most people that live here have gone away. Traffic is low.

Complete change of scenery in 24 hours. From a remote plane land to a heavily built city. From walking on earth to walking on asphalt. From no stores at all to stores everywhere. I kind of like it. My last twenty four hours have been very interesting...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου