Δευτέρα 29 Αυγούστου 2011

The end of the summer

And then, the automn comes.
The days are shorter.
The air is colder.
Sweet September will be here in three days.
You can feel it in the air. 

Back in June it was the same. It was cold and cloudy. But you had a whole summer to look forward to. Now the summer is coming to a close. And you contemplate your summer. The things you allowed to happen. The beautiful images the island gave you. The hot days. The burning sun.

Every summer I look at the sea and think: I will take this image with me to warm me up in the winter. I try to be in the moment, so that it stays with me for the rest of the year. Until the summer comes and another beach comes in front of my eyes.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Κι εγώ στο τέλος κάθε καλοκαιριού αυτό κάνω αλλά δεν πετυχαίνει ποτέ! :))
    Ούτε καν για λίγο... Και κάθε φορά ξεκινάω πιο σίγουρη για την επιτυχία μου. Αλλά και τι έγινε; Ζούμε σε μια όμορφη χώρα που οι εποχές αλλάζουν. Πάλι θα έρθει. Και το καλοκαίρι και οι διακοπές και οι ξεγνοιασιά. Και ίσως κάθε φορά να κρατάμε και κάτι.
    Πολύ ωραία η φωτογραφία σου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή