Τετάρτη 17 Αυγούστου 2011

There is somehting childish about this summer...

 So I spent five relaxing days in Kamares, Sifnos. Swimming in the sea, sleeping a little bit longer, talking with friends....

Yesterday morning I found another job. I'm going to babysit a 4 year old. The mother of this child knew me because her 4 year old was playing every day with my 7 year old. So she asked me to baby sit him in the afternoons when she is very busy.

I felt my work as a child sitter was appreciated. It felt great. It felt like it was worth quitting my other job.

Now my mornings are free and my afternoons are full of child energy again. And, this time I can take Freeda with me. It's so wonderful...

And another thing. This 4 year old grows up the way I would like to grow MY child up. He is bare foot all day, in the sea all day, free to enjoy nature and play. He eats if he is hungry, he sleeps if he is tired. He is free to fall and there is a big hug for him by both his parents if he falls.

Have a nice day!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου