Πέμπτη 5 Απριλίου 2012

Strong healing, strong opposite polarity

I'll write this down once, so I don't have to think about it again in my life.

Yesterday I had packed my things and I was ready to leave Athens. Before I left, I would do a Tai Yi session with my teacher, Kanta Katz.

I woke up in the morning and - walking with Freeda on the mountain - I was felling so grateful about everything, all the blessings that were before my eyes, the clouds, the sun, the city, spring, trees, flowers... My day had started wonderfully!

So, I had my session, it was fantastic.

And then I went home. The locks were changed and I could not get inside. Freeda was locked in, my laptop and my clothes were locked in. I was outraged! Thankfully, the house was on ground level and I got in the front porch climbing the fence. I tried to break in from the window but they changed that lock too. I asked for a hammer from the neighbors and started smashing the shutters. I was smashing, shouting, cursing, I was sooo angry! This was the "thank you"? For staying with their son all night long in the hospital, while they were coming and going and not asking if we need anything?

I called my dad and he said he is coming right away. His house is two hours driving.

I started taking out of the house what I could. My clothes, my laptop, my dog, my dad's tv, my sister's keyboard, some framed works by antonis...

Called Antonis's cousin and she said there was a restraining order against me and I could not take anything. I took my stuff to the neighbors. I was crying. This was the real death of Antonis. Nothing to remind me of him. All these hundreds of CDs, the Stereo...

The police came. I was very scared. Are they going to take me to prison? For fucking taking what was mine? The police said everything is going to be ok. I should not worry. The family started yelling at me. These were the same people who said that all these thak you's crying? For what I did for their child? That's scitzofrenia! No wonder Antonis developed cancer and died... Such a family!

They did me a favor and didn't press charges for the shutter I smashed. They let me get some more things. The neighbors stood up for me and I stood up for myself. I could not believe the hatred and the rage.

I mentioned Tai Yi in the beginning because this is what happened. Jonah says that when you make a step into the light an opposite polarity will come and check your willingness to step to the light. The stronger the step, the stronger the healing, the stronger the opposite polarty. And this was such a strong opposite polarity! Meaning, the healing I did yesterday was very strong healing, shaking my beliefs big time!

When this was over, I thought what had really happened. I had to move on. I had to turn the page. Many things would remind me of my past life. The traveller must travel light. I'm sure that this is what Antonis would want for me. I stood by him. Not only through the illness, but all the years we were toghether. because I loved him. I admired him. He was my whole world. The past 4 years, when he met someone he said he does not have a family. That they are all dead. He was right. He was not this mentally ill family. He was a human with a divine light surrounding him.

Our house was full of light and colours. When I went in to get my stuff it was dark and heavy. These people had instantly changed the energy of the house. Instead of talking to me, asking for that they want, they sent the police. Good for them. This is their state of mind. It was a wonderful opportunity to detach from any emotional connectivity regarding the family.

My friend Anastasia came. She hugged me. She loves me. Like a sister.

My father came. He loves me. He is my father. 

He drives a Mercedes. Am I worth a Mercedes? Yes. I am worth all the abundance and help from the universe. Yes, my father drives me nuts sometimes, but at the bottom line he is a good man who loves his family.

By 8 o clock I had the key to my new appartment. It looks like a hotel room, it's tiny! I thought this is a good start to my travels, I better get used to live in hotel-like rooms, hahaha!

So I'm starting all over again.

I'm travelling light.

Antonis is in my heart and he will always be in my heart.

But now I've got a book to write. The book of Elina's life. Travellerlina's life.

Goodbye old, good morning new.

Have a good day...

4 σχόλια:

  1. πολύ αδικία!!! δεν πειράζει, έχουν πληρώσει και πληρώνουν ακόμα! προχώρα και είμαστε δίπλα σου!!!
    μα καλά, μέσα σε όλα αυτά σκέφτηκες το αρμόνιο???? χαχαχα!!!! σ'αγαπάω αδελφούλα! τώρα θα τα λέμε από κοντά!!! φιλάκια πολλά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Το ξερω g μου, εχεις μεινει αφωνος, ε?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Δεν είναι μερικές φορές που χάνει κανείς τα λόγια του; αυτό..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή