Δευτέρα 30 Απριλίου 2012

Comfortable in my skin

Sitting here, thinking what I want to write about.

I'm thinking I cannot force anything. As my teacher Jonah states " I cannot push the river".

The more relaxed I feel in the moment, the more joyful I am during the moment, the easier life gets. Whether it is travelling or anything else.

At the moment I am just smelling my lots of "nows".

A nice smelling food made by my mother.

A conversation with my dad. Without the anger and resisance to his thoughts and words.

A trip with my sister.

A visit to an old friend who has a 3 year old running around...

Yes, I could moan about the lack of spiritual people. Yes, I can be angry of all the people judging my hair and clothes.

But I decide not to be angry. I'm just listening to the words and letting them flow off me like water. These words don't hurt me like they did in the past.

I feel more conforable in my skin.

And I realise that this city of 70.000 inhabitants is full of life. Citizens cleaning the forests. Music schools performing in theaters. My old teachers are going into politics.

I sit back and take my time. Who am I going to speak to next? What event am I going to attend? Observing rather than engaging. 

I am more than certain that the right people will come my way. The right circomstances will be perfect for me to blossom. And this is a kind of wisdom I aquired through the years. I used to be very anxious to do, to do, to do. I could not wait. I could not observe.

I move but I don't expect. I walk, but I don't expect. Expectations are painful and I try to avoid them.

I just am...

PS I could not resist posting some more photos from my trip in Naousa...

3 σχόλια:

  1. μια χαρά τα σκέφτεσαι!!! αυτό είναι ότι καλύτερο μπορείς να κάνεις αυτή την στιγμή! άκουσε την πόλη και τους ανθρώπους της. έχε τα μάτια σου ανοιχτά και σίγουρα θα έρθουν πολλά πράγματα! και ξέρεις εδώ σε αυτήν την πόλη ή δεν θα κάνεις τίποτα ή θα έρθουν όλα μαζί και θα γουστάρεις και δεν θα προλαβαίνεις!!! χαχαχα!!!! τουλάχιστον στην δική μου ζωή έτσι είναι...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. And it was only this afternoon we were talking with a couple of friends about change. Go figure :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. g, change is the only certainty. We change our inside and we see the outside changing too... love love love to you and to my sister....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή