Πέμπτη 31 Μαΐου 2012

Three wonderful pictures in one day!

  Today, the walk with Freeda gifted me with three great shots.

The flying bug looks like a dragonfly. And it stood there for me to capture him! Thank you little bug for making my walk so special!

And then it was this amazing green creature... So many legs, so much beauty! It was walking around the tree and it will possibly grow to be a butterfly... These days there are a lot of butterflies in the forest, but they are too quick to photograph...

And last but not least, a beautiful, shining, spider-web...  I could not help but research the spider. This is what I found in one of my favorite websites... http://www.shamanicjourney.com/


"Spider weaves her web, we weave our realities. Spider reminds us that we create many of the situations in our lives. Spiders have the extraordinary capability of creating, weaving and spinning their own webs. This ability shows and teaches us the gift of creation. We have the power to create what happens in our lives - to us and to others. But we must realise this. The choices we make coupled with our attitude - very powerful stuff. "


Whenever I walk in the forest, I take good notice of the Animals or Birds that come my way. I think they might have a message for me. Once, I saw an owl. Another time I saw a crow. I came home and researched the shamanic meaning of these creatures...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου