Τρίτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

One more party. Scottish...

There is something I'd like to say. It's so nice to be writing on my blog again... It is my baby and I have left it without any juice for too long. On the other hand, I am either too busy to write when I am back home, or I am out of subjects. Anyway. Welcome back readers!

Where was I?

I was going to THE PARTY.

Friday's crowd was there but it was much bigger because family friends were added. A total of 120 people. It was like going to a wedding. But it was only Clio's 25 th birthday!

Beer and wine was flowing and a wonderful Scottish band was playing live. Alasdair, the band's leader, would teach us some Scottish dances! He told us in French "nes danses pas - nes manages pas".  (Excuse my bad grammar and spelling...)

Everyone wanted to eat so everyone was up for the first dance! Him and his wonderful fairy-like wife led us to a dance which was slow at first and then went into a frenzy...The band was full with fiddles and violins... They were absolutely brilliant! The crowd was dancing and so was I.... Till I was out of breath!

After a few dances and a lot of beer it was time to eat. A lady played the Scottish pipe and Clio's father went around presenting the haggis. It came complete with a glass of fine Scottish whisky. I don't like whisky but I surely drank that one and I must say I really enjoyed it!

The party was great and I went to bed at 4 in the morning... It was cold and humid up there on the Alps, so I wore as many clothes as I could and curled up in my sleeping bag...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου