Τετάρτη 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Keeping it cool

I have been without a job for the past 2 weeks. I am looking, calling, searching.

I try not to dispair. I am strong. I'm telling myself I'll make it. I will. Sometimes it's difficult and sometimes it's easy to smile. I have to keep in mind who I am and what I am. I try to remebember that it is me who created this situation and I have the power to change it.

As Neal Donald Walsh says, it is in our greatest darkness we should remember who we are and use the tools we have. I have food on the table. I have a warm home, when it's cold outside. I have knowledge. I am grateful.

I remember I had this photo of a river in the mountain. I'll ask the running water to take away my fears and lead me to my heart's path again.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Keep going kiddo.

    Also, do not forget that you can ask for some insight from your soul, too. I am sure it will have something to say to you.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή