Δευτέρα 5 Ιουλίου 2010

Lesson

Friday 2 July 2010

I am learning a big heart lesson. The farm I am in is built out of pure passion and love for the animals. It's not about making money or any other kind of profit. It's difficult to understand how far a man or a woman could go for his or her passion. These people here live on donations. They have never asked for corrupt goverment money or any other such thing. And - as it usually happens - they always have enough money to be able to feed themselves and the horses. And the dogs. And the cats. And the chickens. They are a living example of the simple thing that every teacher has teached. They have abundance because they are living out their true passion.

The same goes with me actually... For a month now I have been travelling and I have all I need. A place to sleep, food on the table and cigarettes.

There is a little foal here called Obama and he is very extrovert and loving (He is the brown one, the other one is Cicada). While cleaning the field yesterday, I was hugging him and carressing him. As I knelt down for him to come nearer, he put his head over mine. I started crying. There is nothing like an animal, a baby animal showing affection. These horses are somehow healing me. They are giving me the unconditional love I have not experienced from other people, not even my parents. Will I ever love and trust myself the way the horses trust and love me? I am working towards that.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου