Τετάρτη 14 Ιουλίου 2010

New moon yet again

Here I am. Trying to write and upload as much as I can. There's people around me. Noise. A change from the stillness of the wilderness that is now my home. The photographs I am offering today is of Marika and her foal Silvia and me and Obama, who is now gone to another field.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Relaxation

Being content in your place. Being quiet about what I have chosen. In the hot summer I am inside myself and I am glad I have made the decisions I have made. I love myself and I am in a place of quiet and serenity.

Saturday 10 July 2010

Someone very dear to me suggested I could make money by writing. I have stopped writing straight away. It has taken me a week to write and I am only writing to give away this realisation. to change the curse. I have stopped anything I liked when it had a possibility of making me some money. What is this? Some kind of reaction? Childish reaction? Why does little Elina not want to make money using something she really likes? Because then she might not like it anymore.

Another thing that is constantly on my mind is volunteering. Working for food and shelter. I find it fullfilling and it is like healing my soul. Again another situation where I don't have to think about money. Do I come from a planet where money was not an issue? On the other hand I am very happy. Full. I have more than I need. There are horses around me and food on the table. I am free to be here or anywhere else in the planet. I am loved and appreciated. What does a human being want besides love, understanting and a full stomach?

Before I go to bed every night I take a moment to look at the stars. The vast sky up there with all these twingling stars. I have peace of mind. Simple things, simple talks, simple conserns. Taking it easy. No city running around. Lemons and pears on the trees. Spider webs that get stuck in my hair while picking up lemons. Little Sylvia, the daughter of Marika, the little foal I saw when it was born. I bend down on my knees and she finds the courage to come close and sniff me and lick me and hug me. Pure bliss.

Life is magic. Yet we get tangled up in mind games. But that is just perspective. Life is still magic whether we see it or not. And I will keep writing. Whether it brings me money or not.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου