Κυριακή 26 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Beautiful, warm, Greek Christmas!

This country is blessed with warm weather. I don't particularly like cold and it was cold enough in Italy. So I feel blessed to have come back to Greece and find these temperatures.

Christmas was lovely! We hicked the mountain for hours and hours and we saw the city from up top. It was like flying over Athens... And the temperature was even lovelier, like walking in nature in the Spring ... Some people moan about the weather, but I like it a lot.

Emotionally. Peace and quiet. Playful. Adventurus. My adventures have not finished. Everyday I am cooking something different. I am expanding. Everyday I go a little bit further on the mountain. I am expanding. Every day I find a beautiful picture, a beautiful plant, a beautiful spot I had never seen before. Beauty is there for you to discover. I'm taking my time to look back before I make my next step. December is a month to retreat and look back on your achievements. January is all about setting your new goals for the new year.

My birthday was also a great kitchen adventure! We made pizza in a way we hadn't done before. Pizza with apples and honey and cinnamon! Pizza apple pie! It was my homemade birthday cake! And it was delicious... Thanks for all your wishes... 

I hope all of you are happy, loved and content. I hope all of you do what your heart desires without fear. Have a great holiday!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Ελίνα, χρόνια πολλά και πολυταξιδεμένα.
    Τέλεια φαίνεται η πίτσα των γενεθλίων, θα την κάνω κι εγώ. Δοκίμασε και μπανάνες με σοκολάτα!
    Φιλιά και να περνάς τέλεια κι ο καινούργιος χρόνος να είναι ο πιο συναρπαστικός από όλους τους προηγούμενους.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ευχαριστώ παίδες, Καλή χρονια να έχουμε με αγάπη και υγεία και νέες περιπέτειες! Θα το δοκιμάσω κατερινιώ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή