Τετάρτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Life is full of changes

I am free to decide whatever my heart desires. I got my ticket for Greece and I am so happy! I can actually meet my friends, share all my experiences and takee my time before I go somewhere else!

Myself is very considerate. Elina does not punish Elina because she did or she did not do something. I love my decisions and I respect my decisions. They are mine after all.

I found myself in a crossroad and I respect what my heart desires.

My plan is to work, raise money and leave for Spain in February.

I am peaceful and serene. There's no rush and there is no expectation. There has been turbulance inside of me. But it's all clear now. And the people that really love me still support me whatever I decide. That is what I call pure, unconditional loving. And everyday I try to love myself unconditionally. There is a certain power in that.

Have I failed some of you? I am really sorry but this is not about you. It's about me. And my love for myself. I hope everyone had this attitude for themselves. This would definately be a better world.

So, I'll go back, feel the warm welcome and leave again.

And before I leave Italy, I'm going to spend some time in Rome, which I have never seen. And that will be my next adventure!

Be well, be happy, be loved by yourselves!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου