Δευτέρα 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

On writing a new post...


Sorry I disappeared. I guess writing, like everything else in life, moves in circles. Sometimes you feel like writing a lot, others your spirit rests. Plus, my internet connection at the moment involves me, going out of my way to find a connection which does not belong to me...

All these days I have been battling with emotions. Well, battling might not be the right word. More like trying to understand my emotions. To understand what is going on in my head. Again, as the moon grows to a full and my birthday approaches – tomorrow - along with a moon eclipse, things are clearing up.

I started feeling a little bit better about my decision to come back – yes, all this time I had the feeling I was doing something wrong.

But who will determine right and wrong?  I have read somewhere that what is wrong for someone might be right for someone else.

Anyway, the verdict is this. The more I move, the more solutions are coming my way. The job has opened up because I went out there and looked for it.

That’s it for now. If you are born on the 21st of December, the smallest day of the year, the winter solstice, happy birthday!

2 σχόλια: