Πέμπτη 17 Ιουνίου 2010

Cool

The weather is cooling and I seem to cool off as well. Siting in the shade of a big vine I am contemplating the past few days. I understood my situation, accepted it as mine, did some research and made phonecalls and arrangements. In less than a week I am leaving this place. My two loving friends will pick me up and travel with me to Skyros. Skyros is an island with its own ancient breed of horses. I have never been there, but I keep getting information that it is beautiful.

My instinct tells me that the family who I will be staying with is less controlling. The wonderful english lady who runs the farm was very polite and clear about what volunteers do. She told me she tries hard to give some kind of conpensation to the people who work for her. She gives them riding lessons and cooks for them.

My travelling continues. A magical summer is ahead of me. I'm smiling.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου