Δευτέρα 21 Ιουνίου 2010

Falling

...Full of surprises indeed. I fell down on the ground today. Some scars on my right side and a bandaged finger. What happened? The male pony was left in a field with the rest of the horses and he behaved like a terrorist. Althought he is smaller, he has a brave heart. He bullied everyone else, he was chasing the big horses like there was no tomorrow! When we went to take two of the old horses for riding, he was right behind me terrifying the horse I was holding. My horse was very scared and she kicked him and I was so scared of both of them I tripped and fell on the ground.

On another level, it was not so strange. I keep hurting myself on the right side of my body. My creative side. This is a kind of punishment. I punish myself for not being on a "normal track". I punish myself for having fun. For being myself. For writing. For being strong. For not having a "proper" job. For letting my sister out of my athens house last night "by mistake". She was very angry last night and today I had to hurt myself.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου