Τρίτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Getting ready

Second day in the city and I have to make some moves. First to move my things. I am going to leave my Athens apartment. I feel numb. I like my home. I like my possesions. How does one live without a house? It's easy to say it, but difficult to actually do it. On the other hand it is not wise to pay for a house that I don't use.

On the end of the month I am travelling to Italy. I am going somewhere in the North. I will live on a farm and eat well and drink well. And practice my Italian. I will stay for a couple of months. I will take my dog with me. What a life I have created for myself! It's funny, but all the answers come in their right time. All the money comes in the right time. My wish was to travel around the world and it is coming close to realisation. I am so happy that I can transform my life! I am so proud of myself! Have a good day.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου