Τρίτη 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

On Italy

I am preparing for Italy.
Hopefully, by next week I will have a little bit of cash to move on. I'll take a bus to Patra and a boat to Venice and a train to wherever the farm is. Warm clothes. That's what I need. Automn is coming and I have to be prepared. Did I tell you where I'm going? In a farm in Nothern Italy. Somewhere in the area between Vicenza and Verona. In a country where pasta and pizza and good wine are a must. I dream of cool automn days in nature in a country where everybody - including me - speaks Italian! Bliss...

Selling my possetions is not an easy bussiness. There is a saddness in it. All these years I have been gathering books and cd's and clothes and furniture. In vain... I don't know what secret need makes us buy and accumulate things. Probably it's a sense of safety. I have-therefore I am.

What I will need from now on is a suitcase. All my possesions will have to fit a suitcase. Freedom in a suitcase!

1 σχόλιο: