Κυριακή 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Smooth

As the moon is getting bigger, things are smoother. My landlady called me and she offered me some sweet words. Everybody I meet and share my dream is supportive. They admire what I'm doing and say it's a brave decision that comes from the heart. My friends are excited about the sale next week.

Smoothness is a result of my own well-being of course. The world out there is mirroring my own excitement and deepness of my decision. Yes, I have put little papers everywhere that say "I will have -that amount of money - until the 25th of September". Yes, I believe what the little papers say.

I am writing in the beautiful dawn before going to work. I'm listening to the birds. The globe is out there and it's waiting for me to discover it.

I met a friend this summer - a fellow traveller - and he said that we travellers are collectors. We are the collectors of images and experiences. It is our duty to share these images and experiences with the world.

Goodmorning!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου